Aired Friday, 4 January 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Shifting Your Subconscious Mind for Success
This week’s guest Donna Blevins, Ph.D. is an expert at showing us how to talk with our subconscious mind for success. To quote from her book MindShift On Demand: Quick Life-Changing Tools, “The brain is the most powerful tool you own, yet most people fail to understand it.” Well, what if you could quickly and easily set your subconscious mind for greater success, including optimizing our health? Dr. Donna will share how to combine positive self-messaging, visioning, physical anchoring and intention for change, plus:
• Quick ways to stop the panic and the downward slide into self-doubt, self-judgment, self-recrimination, and negative-thinking.
• How to permanently shift away from fear and fear-based decision-making.
• How to ‘put your shields up’ to engage your energetic ‘radar.’
• Discover ways to alert you to inner strife and conflict while deflecting outer negativity.
• Plus an instant way to stop beating yourself up and more….
Donna Blevins, Ph.D., is transparent and openly shares how you can shift your mindset in an instant! Dr. Donna is a high-profile, successful entrepreneur, who could have lost everything with a life-changing stroke. Instead, she found the keys to controlling her mind and body. Instantly, and throughout her recovery, she geared up and tested the limits of her mind-shifting exercises and she proved they worked.
In this episode, she will teach you how to kickstart your mindset into an amazing mindshift… Learn more at www.mindshiftondemand.com And listen to the show, Friday, January 4th, at 7 PM ET and later in podcast and video.