Denny Stockdale – When The Past Triggers The Now
Aired Friday, 5 July 2019, 7:00 PM ET
Join host Sharon Sayler for a conversation that is beneficial for everyone who is looking to make the world a healthier place while expanding their well-being. Award-winning inspirational author, Denny Stockdale joins Sharon for an essential chat about a ‘forgotten’ part of wellness.
We jump right into how just-a-little kindness and encouragement can transform a less-than-desired state and how music can be a source of emotional support. In our free-wheeling chat we share:
• The best practices for offering assistance without being intrusive or patronizing,
• The beautiful things that happen to our well-being when we practice kindness and support-for-others,
• Ways that past trauma can affect your current situation and what happens when the ‘past triggers the now,’
• The transformative power of music and how The Kindness Concert Experience came about,
• The power of the word ‘yet,’
Plus much more…
Denny Stockdale is a founding member of World Kindness USA, an organization to raise global awareness of the power of kindness and is the founder of The Kindness Concert Experience, an organization that creates a kinder world through music plus a strong advocate for the life-changing power of encouragement.
Learn more about Denny Stockdale and The Kindness Concert Experience at www.thekindnessconcert.com and listen to the show first on Friday, July 5th, at 7 PM ET and later in podcast.